From Melt Group, we are hiring a Project Manager for an important Engineering/Construction company in Kumassi (Ghana). Reporting to Brasil and working with other portuguese Managers.
- Supervises and assigns the work of production employees.
- Train junior’s engineers, trainees, site supervisors, general foreman and direct their work activities.
- Assists with interviewing potential employees, train and recommends subordinates for disciplinary action.
- Inspects work for completeness and support the planning department to develop the project works schedule according to budget.
- Support the engineering department on drawing analysis/reviews.
- Keep the Project Director informed on the status of the project and report relevant issues promptly.
- Prepares a biweekly production report or any periodicity requested by the management.
- Determines material, equipment, and supplies to be used to carry out the activities stated on the work schedule and perform the activities as per the chronogram.
- Review timecards and other routine records and prepare performance reports.
- Prepares purchase requisitions orders for the materials and rental of equipment needed to perform the activities under the chronogram.
- Assure that his team will inspect the equipment on a daily basis prior engage in any activity and report to the maintenance department any relevant findings.
- Enforces sound safety and housekeeping practices and assure that his team will comply with company safety policies.
- Responsible for the subcontracts production, work performed assessments, monthly deductions and any other interactions with the subcontractor, as mobilization, demobilization, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or technical degree.
- Experience wihin big projects in Africa
- Fluent in Englihs and Portuguese
- Dealing with FIDIC
- Good communication Skills
Proactive and teambuilding oriented Contractor offers a competitive salary + package according to experience and value. If you are interested, please answer this email with your Resume attached.